Budget-friendly kitchen refurbishment Dove Mews London SW5
Do you want a fresh look in your kitchen but you don™t want to spend all your savings to satisfy your needs for a new look? There are quite a few budget-friendly things that you can do that will make a huge impact on the overall appearance of your kitchen. Not to mention, these are also easy do-it-yourself projects you can realise by yourself. Below we present few important steps done within turnkey Mogio kitchen refurbishment project. Our team made the following modernisation:
- Creating project of fresh and stylish kitchen design – congratulations to Mrs. Agata who proposed really fresh and practical look
- Changing fixtures replacing old, ordinary faucet with a contemporary one is a small change that makes a big difference. Opt for one that offers a low-flow option which will cut down on your water bill.
- Installing new kitchen sink – a stainless steel that always look stylish.
- Replacing countertop a stunning countertop can quickly become a focal point in any kitchen and replacing old one is not nearly as costly as you may imagine. Replaced countertop matches to flor tiles.Ceramic tiles are easy to install or you can look for materials such as stone or granite, keeping in mind that stone is much less expensive than granite.
- Painting walls and ceilling bringing a new color to walls and ceilling is all that you need to satisfy your redecorating urge – many thanks to the team of employees comprised of Andrew, Chris, Slawek and Artur : )
- Creating space for kitchen staffs due to practical kitchen furniture. Kitchens are very important places of any home, a place where all five senses reside, yours should be one that you truly love to be in.
Don™t be afraid to experiment and try new things, nothing is every permanent if you find you don™t love it later! You can always change your mind and with a help of Mogio specialists you can find out new kitchen look, saving your time and money.
And which steps would you take to start your kitchen redesign?